First Create New user in Control panel Then goto below Setting
To add users to the Remote Desktop Users group
- Open Computer Management.
- In the console tree, click the Local Users and Groups node.
- In the details pane, double-click the Groups folder.
- Double-click Remote Desktop Users, and then click Add....
- On the Select Users dialog box, click Locations... to specify the search location.
- Click Object Types... to specify the types of objects you want to search for.
- Type the name(Username of Newuser) you want to add in the Enter the object names to select (examples): box.
- Click Check Names.
- When the name is located, click OK.
If you still have any issue let us know by Livechat or Ticket Support